HYGIENE RULES - COVID 19
VISITORS AND MEDIA REPRESENTATIVES
FOLLOWING HAS TO BE OBSERVED FOR A VISIT AT THE ABENTEUER & ALLRAD 2021
- The 3G rule applies regardless of incidence - indoors and outdoors - i.e. only recovered, vaccinated and tested persons are admitted to the trade fair and must prove this accordingly by means of a valid negative test result, the COV passport and/ or the recovered certificate (dating back no longer than 180 days and no shorter than 28 days).
- Children up to their sixth birthday, pupils who are subject to regular testing as part of their school attendance and children not yet enrolled in school (also applies during school vacations) are treated the same as persons who have been tested. Pupils must present a pupil ID card or a current school attendance certificate.
Proofs will be checked when boarding (CAMP AREA and/or visitor parking lot) the bus shuttle!
In Bavaria, valid antigen rapid tests must not be older than 24 hours!
- The medical mask becomes the new mask standard.
- In the future, masks will generally not be mandatory in the open air. The only exceptions are the entrance, exit and meeting areas (WC/DU, catering area, lecture hall, truck course, workshop tent) and queues.
Conversely, a general mask requirement always applies in enclosed areas and for visiting the interiors of exhibits, as well as wherever the minimum distance of 1.5 m cannot be maintained.
- In public transport and long-distance transport, the mask obligation (in the future OP mask) applies without exception.
The mandatory contact data collection for possible tracking is already carried out in advance for visitors and guests as part of our online ticket sales.
Test Centers at the ABENTEUER & ALLRAD
A & A - Test Centers
Please come to us already tested if you do not have full vaccination protection!
We provide the following testing facilities:
Please keep in mind that there are only limited capacities of tests at the test centers and there may be waiting times !
Test center at the CAMP AREA: conducted by Apotheke im Adlerhaus (Bad Kissingen).
10/20/21: 17:00 - 20:00 hrs.
10/21/21 - 10/23/21: 08:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
10/24/21: 08:00 - 11:00 a.m.
Test center at the VISITOR PARKPLACE: - conducted by BRK Kreisverband Bad Kissingen.
21.20.21 - 23.10.21: 08:30 - 13:00 hrs.
IMPORTANT: There is NO test center at the entrance/entrance of the fairground !!!
Further test centers in and around Bad Kissingen
You can find more test centers in the Bad Kissingen district at:
Please note that usually a prior registration is required!
NOTE REGARDING THE TEST CERTIFICATE ESPECIALLY FOR VISITORS FROM ABROAD
Have you already entered Germany with a PCR test?
If you have already entered the country with a negative PCR test, please note that the test must not be older than 24 hours for entry to the exhibition area.
BRK - District Associotion Bad Kissingen
After a traffic accident, a heat stroke at the street festival or a fainting spell at the music concert - people everywhere can rely on our BRK emergency services. With around 43,000 volunteers, the BRK emergency services are one of the largest Red Cross communities. Originally established for civil defense and disaster control, their tasks are now much more diverse.
In the event of accidents, the BRK emergency teams work closely with other police and non-police emergency services in various specialist areas. At major events, our volunteers can be found as tireless partners in the event of an emergency.
But the spectrum of the BRK emergency teams is even more diverse. In addition to organizing blood donor events in cooperation with the Bavarian Red Cross Blood Donor Service, special attention is paid to activity-related specialization and professionalization, which is reflected in the specialized services. In the Corona Pandemic, our volunteers are available in testing centers and vaccination teams.